Get Social - Spring Guide
Are you looking for unique and exciting spots to explore in London? Check out these recommendations for bars, restaurants and more from us:
- Market Place (Hounslow): A bustling market that features fresh produce, exotic foods, and unique finds.
- The Magic Garden (Battersea): A charming pub that offers live music, a beautiful garden, and a variety of drinks.
- Supermax (King’s Cross): A retro-themed bar that serves creative cocktails and hosts regular events and live music.
- Laylow London (Notting Hill): A stylish nightclub that features live performances and a unique atmosphere.
- Korean Dinner Party (Soho): A unique dining experience that offers delicious Korean Fusion Food.
- Blighty Cafe (Finsbury Park): A quirky and cosy cafe that serves delicious brunch and coffee.
- Camden Market Buck Street (Camden): A vibrant market that offers a wide range of food, fashion, and art from local vendors.
- Plonk Golf (various locations): A mini-golf course that features unique and challenging courses in a fun and colourful setting.
- The Terrace (Knightsbridge): Chill all-day cafe with floral decor, plating French crepes & Mediterranean food like falafel wraps.
- Humo (Mayfair): Fire dining experience in the heart of Mayfair.
Whether you're in the mood for delicious food, live music, or a fun activity, these places have you covered. Don't miss out on the chance to explore these exciting spots in London!