Terms & Conditions
We always try to make everything we do super clear with little to no small print. However, our lawyers made us put up this page.
The use of "Gravity Co living", "we", "our" and "us" means Gravity Co Living, a limited company registered in England & Wales with registration number 10893206. Our registered office is at C/O Fletcher Day 56, Conduit Street, London, United Kingdom, W1S 2YZ London
The use of "you" and "your" means a user of this website.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Nothing on this Website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including and not limited to contractual obligations.
At Gravity we try to make sure all information is up to date on our website but we can not guarantee this will always be the case. We will update from time to time when we see relevant. All information on this site is disclosed "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. We would like to stress that Gravity Co Living accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of any information contained on this Website.
Gravity can not verify or certify any third party you may contact through this site. We advise to deal with this directly with the third party for any questions or issues
Gravity are not responsible for the content or any other matter of third party sites you connect with via our site. We advise to take care at your own risk when leaving our site.
Reference to any product or service on our site does not guarantee it will be still available until final confirmation has been given to you.
You are allowed to share links to our website or acknowledge our site as long as:
- We are not liable for any lose that you may occur from this;
- We can not guarantee the website will be functioning;
- The process you are doing is not illegal;
- We have the right to ask for this to be removed if we wish;
All rights and copyright of this website is reserved and no copy can be used without previous written agreement by Gravity Co-Living.
This site is operated under british law and anyone using this site must obeyed by these laws.
By accessing gravity Co Living web pages, you agree to the following terms. Please note that you must not access our pages if you do not agree to all of the terms below in their entirety.
You agree not to:
- Use the Website or access to it for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Website or access to it to impersonate any person or entity, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent its affiliation with any person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or access to it;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Website;
- use the Website or access to it for any commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors;
- modify, adapt or translate any portion of the Website;
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website;
- use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way gather or reproduce the Website or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
The entire contents of any and all information published on the world wide web by or on behalf of Gravity Co Living is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Notwithstanding the above and to the fullest extent allowed by law, gravity Co Living hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the contents of this information including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Our site is made available free of charge. We accept no liability, without limitation, that access to the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, free of viruses or harmful components, nor to the accuracy or delivery of the contents of our Website.
Subject to clause 14, in no event shall Gravity Co Living be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with any of the information disclosed or available on its world wide website from time to time, even if Gravity Co Living has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The terms may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are made periodically to the terms and Gravity Co-Living reserves the right to make any improvements and/or changes to the contents of this site or to any of its products or services described on its web pages at any time and without notice. The date at the top of this webpage indicates when any terms were last updated. The amended terms will take effect [30 days] from the date on which we publish the amendments on our Website, and from then on will govern the relationship between you and us in respect of your use of the Website. If you do not agree with the terms, you must not continue to use the Website after the date on which the amendments take effect.
Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents of Gravity Co-Living web pages in any form without the prior written consent of Gravity Co-Living is strictly prohibited. Individual documents in our web pages may be subject to additional terms as indicated in those documents.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, which are the property of gravity Co Living as owner or authorised licensee and are subject to the following copyright notice.
Get our latest updates by email
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest events, blogs and discounts to all your favourite haunts.