Terms & Conditions
We always try to make everything we do super clear with little to no small print. However, our lawyers made us put up this page.
The use of "Gravity Co-Living", "we", "our" and "us" means Gravity Co-Living, a limited company registered in England & Wales with registration number 10893206. Our registered office is at 161 Queen’s Dr, London, United Kingdom, N4 2AR
The use of "you" and "your" means a user of this website.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Nothing on this Website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including and not limited to contractual obligations.
At Gravity we try to make sure all information is up to date on our website but we can not guarantee this will always be the case. We will update from time to time when we see relevant. All information on this site is disclosed "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. We would like to stress that Gravity Co-Living accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of any information contained on this Website.
Gravity can not verify or certify any third party you may contact through this site. We advise to deal with this directly with the third party for any questions or issues
Gravity are not responsible for the content or any other matter of third party sites you connect with via our site. We advise to take care at your own risk when leaving our site.
Reference to any product or service on our site does not guarantee it will be still available until final confirmation has been given to you.
You are allowed to share links to our website or acknowledge our site as long as:
- We are not liable for any lose that you may occur from this;
- We can not guarantee the website will be functioning;
- The process you are doing is not illegal;
- We have the right to ask for this to be removed if we wish;
All rights and copyright of this website is reserved and no copy can be used without previous written agreement by Gravity Co-Living.
This site is operated under british law and anyone using this site must obeyed by these laws.
By accessing Gravity Co-Living web pages, you agree to the following terms. Please note that you must not access our pages if you do not agree to all of the terms below in their entirety.
You agree not to:
- Use the Website or access to it for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Website or access to it to impersonate any person or entity, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent its affiliation with any person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or access to it;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Website;
- use the Website or access to it for any commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors;
- modify, adapt or translate any portion of the Website;
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website;
- use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way gather or reproduce the Website or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
The entire contents of any and all information published on the world wide web by or on behalf of Gravity Co-Living is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Notwithstanding the above and to the fullest extent allowed by law, Gravity Co-Living hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the contents of this information including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Our site is made available free of charge. We accept no liability, without limitation, that access to the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, free of viruses or harmful components, nor to the accuracy or delivery of the contents of our Website.
Subject to clause 14, in no event shall Gravity Co-Living be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with any of the information disclosed or available on its world wide website from time to time, even if Gravity Co-Living has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The terms may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are made periodically to the terms and Gravity Co-Living reserves the right to make any improvements and/or changes to the contents of this site or to any of its products or services described on its web pages at any time and without notice. The date at the top of this webpage indicates when any terms were last updated. The amended terms will take effect [30 days] from the date on which we publish the amendments on our Website, and from then on will govern the relationship between you and us in respect of your use of the Website. If you do not agree with the terms, you must not continue to use the Website after the date on which the amendments take effect.
Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents of Gravity Co web pages iy be subject to additional terms as indicated in those documents.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, which are the property of Gravity Co-Living as owner or authorised licensee and are subject to the following copyright notice.
Gravity Co-Living (Gravity Co) provides individuals (both existing members and non-members) with the chance to earn up to £200 for referring qualified individuals who sign a lease for a Gravity Co property.
Referrers will receive the following:
£100 for 3-5 month stay lengths
£150 for 6-9 month stay lengths
£200 for 10-12 month stay lengths
The Gravity Co referral program is subject to the following terms:
- You cannot refer yourself
- You cannot refer an individual that is an existing member at a Gravity Co property
- You cannot refer an individual who has been a previous member at a Gravity Co property
- The referred individual must qualify by passing necessary reference, identity and affordability checks and either sign a 3-5, 6-9 or 10-12 (as per payment breakdown stated above) month lease by 31st December 2023
- Should the referred individual move out of their Gravity Co property before meeting the minimum referred stay length, the referrer will only receive funds for the length of stay met above 3 months
- Gravity Co reserves the right at its discretion to decline a lease to a referred individual at any time, without giving notice to the referring individual
- Should there be any conflicting referrals, Gravity Co refers the right to decide who receives payment for the qualified referral
- You are not permitted under any circumstance to represent that you are acting on behalf of Gravity Co, or that you have the authority to enter into any agreement on behalf of Gravity Co
- Payment will be credited to the referring individual within 30 days of the last calendar month of the referred stay
- This referral offer is subject to availability at any Gravity Co property
- Only one qualified referred individual (referral) is allowed per unit. (studio, flat, house, en-suite room at Finsbury Park) You are not eligible to receive multiple payments for the same unit
- You are responsible for any tax consequences (if any) that may result from you receiving payment for referring to Gravity Co
- As the referring individual, you shall govern yourself in a legal and ethical manner
- You shall not misrepresent Gravity Co or impose any fees or charges in connection with referrals in this referral program
- Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Referral links must not be published or distributed on commercial websites.
- You must not “spam” anyone with Gravity Co referral invitations. This includes mass emailing, texting or messaging people you do not know or using automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute your referral link.
- Gravity Co reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Gravity Co Referral program at any time, without notice, at our sole discretion.
- By sunmitting a referral to Gravity Co, you agree to us contacting your for marketing and promotional purposes
- By submitting a referral to Gravity Co, you are agreeing to and accepting the above terms and conditions.
WeRoad £400 off – Instagram competition
The prize consists of 1 x £400 promo code for the winner for exclusive use on any WeRoad trip.
To be eligible to win the prize, participants must complete all of the following 3 steps:
- Like the designated post
- Follow @gravitycoliving and @weroad_travel
- Tag a friend
The competition starts on Friday 7th July 2023 and ends on Thursday 27th July 2023 at 12:00 BST
- 1 x winner will be selected.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The winner will be contacted by Friday 28th July 2023
- The prize will be sent to the winner by email.
- Entrants must be residents in the UK (excluding Isle of Man & Channels Islands) and 18 years of age or older.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Instagram or Facebook
- The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of administering the prize draw. All participants agree to give our social channels a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the prize draw.
- Only one entry allowed per person. No bulk entries, entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The following are not eligible to participate: (i) employees and immediate family members of employees of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, agents and advisers and (ii) any other persons assisting with this prize draw.
- An entry will be void if it is deemed (in the Promoter's sole discretion) to have been made by an ineligible person or to be incomplete/offensive or illegible. The Promoter may require such information as it considers necessary or desirable for the purposes of verifying eligibility or the validity of any entry and any prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to moderate and remove entries at its discretion that are deemed offensive, obscene or inappropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, without any liability whatsoever, to modify or discontinue this prize draw, with or without prior notice where it is required to do so for reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value to the winner. The prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the photograph and likeness of the winner for publicity purposes and to publicise statements made by or attributed to the prize winner relating to the Promoter or this prize draw, unless otherwise requested by the winner. Winners may be required to take part in promotional activities.
- This prize draw and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each entrant irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this prize draw or these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility is accepted for any lost or delayed entries or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry into the competition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the prize draw or receipt or misuse of any prize. Nothing in these rules shall affect your statutory rights.
Get our latest updates by email
Join our newsletter and receive all the latest events, blogs and discounts to all your favourite haunts.