Student Accommodation. Gravity Co-Living West Court
Undergraduate or Postgraduate? Explore Gravity West Court in West London
September, probably the busiest time of the year in the student world. Whether a postgraduate or undergraduate, local or international, students all over are getting ready to start their new term, or for all those freshers out there, start their very first term at university. For those going into year one, this may well be the first time away from home. And for everybody returning to university to continue their undergraduate courses or perhaps begin their masters, yes you may be familiar with this all, but there are no doubt still some brand new areas of your university experience that you’ll start this year. Perhaps it's a new place where you’ll be living? If it is, allow us to introduces ourselves…
We’re Gravity Co-Living and are a great option for students looking for a new home. Here’s why:
Gravity West Court – Hounslow, West London
Our West Court property has 97 furnished studio apartments, each with their own kitchenette, private en-suite and plenty of storage space . On the ground floor, you’ll find a spacious, modern communal area that comes fully equipped with co-working stations complete with multiple power points, USB ports and most importantly, a strong WIFI signal. You’ll also have full use of a free pool table, a comfy lounge area with a large flatscreen TV, (Netflix included) and a newly fitted kitchen space which includes a brand new coffee machine with complimentary Gravity coffee You’re welcome!
Example Gravity Co-Living West Court Studio
Gravity Co-Living West Court Communal Space. Louge Area & Pool Table
Gravity Co-Living West Court Communal Space. Co-Working Area & Kitchen
Located just a short five minute walk to Hounslow Central Underground Station (40 minutes to central London, 15 minutes to Heathrow Airport), Gravity West Court is located at the bottom of a the areas high street, surrounded by shops, bars, cafes, gyms and restaurants (including a new street food market). Plus, the building is directly opposite a supermarket. Perfect for late night snack cravings.
We think West Court is great for:
- With a ready-made community, you’ve already got friends ready and waiting to welcome you. You just don’t know them yet!
- You’ll love the communal space. It’s a great area for you to hang out with your new friends, watch some Netflix and chill. Plus, for those half days and longer than usual free periods, you can study, read and write your essays away from your rooms, but close enough to go up to if you fancy an afternoon nap!
- There’s lots of storage space in your own private studio. So if you have brought more than planned from home, you have somewhere to keep it
- If you’re new to cooking, your kitchenette has all you need so you can practice your culinary skills. 2 x convections hobs, your own fridge and a microwave (if you don’t feel like cooking)
- Our communal space has all your need for when it comes to writing your dissertation or thesis. Room to spread out with your books and plenty of coffee for when you need to pull one of those all-nighters
- If you need somewhere more private to work, head up to your studio. Each comes with its own seating area, so you can zone out from what’s happening outside and hone in on your work
- We know studying isn’t cheap, so make sure you check out our partner discount offers to see what you can save
- Should you need our support, we’re here to help! We’re a team of sales, marketing, finance and operations professionals, so we can always give you some first-hand insight into our world
Our studio prices includes all utility bills so your rent can be paid in one easy payment. And should for any reason you need to leave sooner than expected, we offer flexible contracts and require four weeks notice. Easy!
If you would like more information about our West Court property, head to our property page here or send an email to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org