Gravity x Tide
Business banking made simple for Gravity members
With professional development being one of our four key pillars of community here at Gravity, we always look to join forces with some of the best in class partners that can help support both career and business development opportunities for our members. For our small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs, we're excited to announce our new partnership with Tide.
Tide believes in helping people follow their dreams. That’s why they're building products and services with small business owners in mind. Their award-winning business accounts are designed to support you from day one. From company registration to invoicing and expense cards, their range of integrated products offer all the support you need as a business owner, giving you more time to get back to doing what you love.
Here are just some of the benefits our members can access when setting up their businesses with Tide:
- Sign up for a business current account that can be completed in as little as 10 minutes, even on a mobile device!
- Register your company for free using their Company Registration tool
- No credit check will be required to open an account, therefore there is no risk when trying out Tide alongside an existing account.
- Free sign-up, with no annual or monthly fees saving money that can be invested into business instead!
- 1 year worth of free transfers.
- Free Mastercard usage (at home and overseas) and no bank transfer fees for one year.
- Access to all Tide Platform product features to manage you business admin such as the Receipt Importer, VAT Manager,(which links to HMRC) Expense Management, Expense Team Cards, Accountancy Software Integrations, Invoicing tool, Invoice Protection, Receipt importer and Virtual Office Address.
- Mange your Tide business current account on the go through your mobile device.
What's more, upon the successful application of a member through our referral programme, Tide will fund your new account with £50 once funds have been added by you.